Hi everyone, it’s finally Friday. As I’ve posted before, I’m Blind and disabled. I have Septo Optic Dysplasia. This means that both my pituitary and optic nerves are underdeveloped. It is really really rare. One out of every 200,000 people have it, and people who have it can die from it. I am part of the first generation of people born with it to make it to adulthood. It’s pretty crazy. Anyway, enough about that. I also have Cerebral Palsy, and that can make things interesting to say the least. I have been going to physical therapy for over a month to deal with my drop foot that has reoccurred. It came back in 2016, after having been gone for 26 years. The reason it was gone for so long is because I had surgery two lengthen my Achilles’ tendon when I was 8 years old. I’m not sure why it came back. As with everything else, the pandemic made it worse, because I really couldn’t go anywhere. But now I’m getting it strengthened back up. I had been going for three days a week, but now I’m going 2 days a week, because I’ve made such good progress. I still have a ways to go, but I know I’ll get there. I hope everyone has a really good day today. If you’re in a heat wave where you are. Stay inside, and stay cool.
Top 5 drinks for summer
It’s Summer time once again, and everybody’s looking for drinks to help keep cool. So, here’s a list of the Top 5 drinks for Summer.
1. Ice cold water. This is an obvious one. But it Bears repeating. Water’s good for you. It keeps you hydrated, and it tastes good. So drink up.
2. Lemonade, it just screams out SUMMER TIME, and with so many flavors. You just can’t go wrong.
3. Iced tea, whether you like it sweetened or unsweetened. It’s an all around good drink for Summer.
4. Juice, you don’t just have to drink it. You can make popsicles out of it. Trust me, the kids will love to help.
5. Gatorade/Powerade is also a good choice, because they both will replenish any fluids you lose through sweating.
Whatever you choose Will be good no matter what.
Request for ideas
Hi, and welcome to another beautiful Thursday morning. As we all know, Blogging is hard. Because you’re constantly having to try to come up with new ideas, and that can be hard. Sometimes the creative juices are flowing, but you can’t come up with any ideas. I also believe in getting new ideas and perspectives from other people. Never be afraid of asking for new and fresh ideas from people. This brings me to the point of this post. What would you like me to write about? What makes you curious? What do you like to learn about? Please comment below. If you like what I write. Please Like, Follow, Comment, and Share. I look forward to your ideas.
— Read on relatocorto.com
Top 5 things to do during these long hot summer months
I do these Top 5 or 10 lists at least once every season. Now, it’s summer’s turn to shine. Here are the Top 5 things to do during the long summer months.
1. Always have something cold to drink. The reason this is at the top, is because summer is hot, and you need ways to beat the heat. Having something cold to drink helps with that every time.
2. 2. Go to a lake, river, stream, or creek. This is another really good way to beat the heat, and it’s fun.
3. 3. Stay inside. This is a really good way to stay cool. Turn on your air conditioner and or fans, and relax.
4. 4. Drink plenty of water. It is especially important to drink water during the summer, because you need to replenish the fluids you’ve lost sweating.
5. 5. How fun. You got to have fun in the summer. I mean, that’s what summer is all about. Isn’t it?
7. I hope this is a fun post, and I hope you take something out of it. Enjoy the weather. ￼
Good morning everyone. This weekend is a hard one for me. Because tomorrow and Tuesday will be the 100th anniversary ofanniversary of the Tulsa race massacre.massacre. I lived in Oklahoma between 1997 and 2003. During the time I lived there, I graduated High School in May of 2001. I’d never heard about what happened in Tulsa on May 31st-June 1st 1921 until I chanced to watch the PBS channel later in 20011. On that faithfulfaithful Sunday evening, they were airing a documentarythey were airing a documentary about about what happened in Tulsa some 80 years prior. My jaw was on the floor pretty much the whole time. All I could think was. Why didn’t I learn about this in Oklahoma Oklahoma History. That question haunted me for nearly 2 decades.That question haunted me for nearly 2 decades, until I realized that it had been deliberately buried. Needless to say I was mad. In fact, I still lamb. I feel it’s my duty to learn as much as I can about it, since I didn’t learn about it in school.I feel it’s my duty to learn as much as I can about it, since I didn’t learn about it in school. I love Oklahoma, and I always will. I have friends from all across the state. It’s because of my time at the school for the blind in Muskogee. I want Oklahoma to be a better place. That’s why this weekend is so hard for me. I will be commemorating the anniversary by watching movies about it, and learning as much as I can about it. I hope you all do the same. If you like what I have written, make sure to like, comment, and share.
I’m on a journey trying to find ways to make money while working from home.money while working from home. The 2 links I posted are just that. Ways of making money at home. It’s not easy for disabled people to make money, or even find work. The unemployment rate for blind and disabled people isThe unemployment rate for blind and disabled people is 78%. It’s not good. So, I’m doing what I can for myself. If you like what you see. Make sure to follow this blog, comment and share the posts on it. I hope you all have a nice evening or day wherever you are in the world.I hope you all have a nice evening or day wherever you are in the world.
I love Road trips, but there’s a lot to do to prepare for them. Here are some tipsHere are some tips to help you prepare for your next road trip.
1. Create a good Music playlist. There are so many apps to do this in. So pick your favorite app and get going.
2. Pack snacks and drinks. This is very important, becauseThis is very important, because you do not want to be hungry on your trip.you do not want to be hungry on your trip.
3. If it’s warm enough, roll down the windows. that makes a road trip fun as well.
4. Remember to check the weather before you leave where you’re at, and the weather for your destination. If you don’t, this could be a bad thing. You don’t want to be freezing, and you don’t wanna be too hot.Remember to check the weather before you leave where you’re at, and the weather for your destination. If you don’t, this could be a bad thing. You don’t want to be freezing, and you don’t wanna be too hot.
5. Don’t forget to have fun. This is The most important part of a road trip. You have to have fun along the way.The most important part of a road trip. You have to have fun along the way. ￼
I hope this list helps you. If you like what I have to write, make sure you share, comment, and like, oh, and also make sure to followalso make sure to follow my blog. I hope you all have a really good rest of your day.I hope you all have a really good rest of your day.